Careers & Internships
CFCI is always hiring!
Consultants for Children, Inc., strives to provide the best services to its clients by joining with passionate, dedicated people in this ever growing field.
Why join the CFCI team?
All CFCI employees receive:
- (10) paid holidays a year, including your birthday!
- Paid sick time, which is accrued by hours worked.
- Discounted coursework through our partnership with Purdue University.
- Continuing Education Units
- Internal Staff Trainings
- Supervision by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Full-Time CFCI employees will enjoy these additional benefits:
(Those working 30+ hours a week)
- (1) week vacation, after 1st year anniversary with company.
- (2) weeks vacation, after 2nd year anniversary with company.
- (3) weeks vacation, after 3rd year, and every year after that, with company.
- CFCI will cover 50% of the employees health insurance cost, through United Healthcare.
- CFCI fully covers the cost of Dental and Vision benefits.
CFCI has Immediate Openings for the following positions:
Please review the job descriptions below to learn more about open positions.
RBT I Job Description
RBT II Job Description
RBT III Job Description
Have questions? Contact our Hiring Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org!